Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
Is your CDI Program Operating at its Peak Performance?
Meeting the challenges of improved quality Clinical Documentation, Meaningful Use and ICD-10 or even finding the balance between your Severity Adjusted Case Mix Index and your patient population all put pressure on your CDI program to perform.
At Peak, we assess your current program to ensure workflow and query/clarification processes, response rates and CMI impact are at their optimal levels. We also partner with your organization to implement a start-up program to utilize proven expertise and First in KLAS rated CDI technology. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) accurately measure success and provide ongoing documentation education to improve performance and ROI.
Why Turn to Peak and what is the Peak CDI Difference?
- Proven methodologies and processes to support complete and accurate documentation
- Partnership with First in KLAS ChartWise Medical Systems to provide a complete CDI solution
- CDI Physician Consultant provided throughout the entire process to work closely with your physicians
Whether your CDI program needs to improve dramatically or you are looking for expert insights and processes to go from good to great, Peak can guide to you to CDI excellence in a number of areas.
- Documentation & Coding
- Boot Camps
- MD Education
- Physician Champion Services
- CDI Rejuvenation Services
- CDI Specialist/Manager
- Contract Services
What Our Customers Say:
“Peak Health Solutions provided a 10.7x ROI on revenue recovered for a nationwide healthcare system.”