Ready to elevate your career with an employer focused on YOUR growth and success?
What Makes Peak the Health Information Management (HIM) Professional Employer of Choice?
At Peak Health Solutions, our HIM Professions have a unique opportunity to work with the nation’s top hospitals including teaching facilities and high acuity level sites. Peak offers rewarding opportunities for professionals with proven HIM industry expertise and a shared commitment to exceptional standards. Our dedication has even been recognized by those outside our company. Peak Health Solutions was recently named Category Leader for Outsourced Coding in the 2017 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services Annual Report.
Remote Medical Coders, Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Specialist and HIM Professionals will all find rewarding career paths with Peak. Our professionals embrace the client service culture of Peak and by doing so, positively impact the mid-revenue cycle for our clients. With Peak, you can expect an employer that’s dedicated to your success:
- Senior Coder / Auditor Support
- Ongoing Client-Specific Training and Education
- Dedicated Coding Management and Internal Auditing / Education Staff
- Company Newsfeed, Updates and Resources on Peak’s Basecamp Platform
We Believe in Healthcare Professional Development & Continuing Education
Our people are the heart of what we deliver to our clients. We provide ongoing training to ensure our professionals receive regulatory updates, information on new procedures and new codes as they become available and guidance on current coding trends. Continuing education is a focus at Peak, and we work hard to help our HIM Professionals stay on top:
- Medical Coding Book Discounts
- Weekly Coding Education Newsletter Series
- ICD-10 Education and Practice Environments
- Self-Paced Company Sponsored CEUs (AHIMA and AAPC Approved)
- Monthly Company Sponsored Webinar (AHIMA and AAPC Approved)
- Access to Industry Resources and Events, Coding Clinics, Guidelines and more
Achievement Recognition that Encourages
We encourage our HIM Professionals to grow, and we work to create an environment that allows them to choose the path best suited for their careers. Our specialists are proud of Peak and the work we do to help our clients achieve success in the mid-revenue cycle. Part of the Peak culture is building up and supporting our teams through positive reinforcement and recognition:
- Monthly HIM Professional Spotlight
- Recognition Programs and Awards
- Certification and Start Date Anniversary Highlights
Ready to put your years of experience to work helping hospitals, provider practices and government agencies reach success in their mid-revenue cycle operations? We are only as good as the professionals we hire, and that means we only hire the best.